The Toynbee Cafeteria is open before school, during morning break and at lunchtime. When a student joins Toynbee, a cafeteria account is created for them. Parents and pupils can add to the value of their child's account in the following ways:
· By electronic transfer over the internet, using the Scopay account
· By cheque payable to Toynbee School.
· By cash using the deposit machines located in the cafeteria and adjacent to the Learning Resource Centre.
The cafeteria account must be kept in credit at all times and pupils can check their balances easily.
Pupils entitled to Free School Meals will have their daily allowance (currently £2.50) added to their account after morning break ready for lunchtime. Any unused Free School Meal allowance will be removed from the account as soon as lunchtime is over.
When the cafeteria is open, pupils choose their meals & snacks and take the items to the till points where they are identified by way of biometric fingerprint recognition technology. The till point then electronically shows the till operator a photo of the pupil as confirmation of identity and the pupil then purchases their meal as long as they have enough money in their account to cover the cost of the items selected.
· Set a daily spending limit for the cafeteria account that can be amended on request. Please note accounts have a default level of £5.00 per day
· Request a printout of purchases to see what is being bought. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Notify the caterers of any dietary needs
If you need any further information, please email email@example.com