Of course, as parents you play a vital role in your child's education and we all know that when teachers and parents work together the effect and impact on learning is very powerful. We have provided a number of ways to do this through our website links.
- Stay in touch with school events & information by attending Parents' Evenings & important Information Evenings
- Synch your digital devices with our school Google Calendar follow us on Twitter (Whole School & Pe Dept) to keep up to date with key events
- Keep in touch with your with your child's progress by using School Comms. Update your data in real time.
- Find out when & why your child is awarded Achievement Points using School Comms
- Keep up to date with what your child has been set for homework and when it is due using 'Show My Homework' or their Pupil Planner
- Encourage your child to use GCSE Pod to revise topics outside school time - they can set up favourite play lists from Year 7 onwards.
- Find out what is happening in school via 'Toynbee Tweets'.
- Use the email links provided on the Year group pages to contact your child's Guidance Manager if you have any queries.
- Use any of the links below:-